Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tubs of Fun!!

This morning we had our family photos done by our friend Liz. We met at Memorial Park at 9 thinking we would beat the heat. Yeah right. It was scorching!! Anyway, the kids did so well that we stopped by Target on the way home and bought 3 big tubs and a bunch of water balloons. After lunch, I filled the tubs and put a bunch of water balloons in each one. Each kiddo got in their own tub and then had a water balloon fight. After the balloons were gone they just splashed around in the water that was in their tub. Then of course we all had to have Popsicles! :) They had so much fun!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Angie,

These pictures are so sweet! you guys are so much fun! I added the rest of the pictures of your family to snapfish, but I need your email address. I left it at the office. Also- I sent them to Joanna, so she could probably forward you the email. Either way, let me know! I had a blast with you guys!! Love ya'll.

Gabby said...

love it! what a fun idea!