Friday, May 30, 2008

Who needs a teddy bear? I've got my bubbie!


I just had to share these photos. I was drying my hair the other day when I heard Bailey calling for me. Of course, my first thought is "Oh great! What have they gotten into now??" Anyway, Bailey had walked into the atrium and found Presley and Luke hugging and kissing each other. Luckily, Bay grabbed the camera and took these first and then came and got me.
Lately, they have become the best of friends. They have always loved each other, but now they are really enjoying each other. Little playmates. I love to watch them run around the house chasing each other, giggling, "cooking" together in their little kitchen. They are just too sweet!
Bailey said that they smooched and hugged for like 10 minutes!! So precious! I could just eat them up!

1 comment:

Gabby said...

Awwww!! how sweet is that!! Aren't you so glad they love each other like that! I am glad mine do! I never was close to mine like that growing up. Soo cute!! Love it!