Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Be!

Today is Gabby's birthday!!
She is one of my best and oldest friends. I met Gabby in the 10Th grade in Cosmetology class. As soon as I met her I knew that she would be one of those people who would be in my life for a long time. We just clicked.
We had so much fun as teenagers. She taught me how to drive, I taught her how to smoke. :) We went to prom together (with our dates, of course.) We saw each other through break-ups, rode to school together, had sleepovers, got ready for graduation together. We took our senior trip together, got into lots of trouble together!
We were in each others weddings, were there for the birth of our first children. We've seen each other through some really bad hairstyles. I threw her wedding and baby showers and she did mine. She has been there for many more times than I can count.
Recently, she moved to Nashville and I miss her so much! I am so grateful for the Internet because it helps me to at least keep in touch with her a little. But even though years and miles have separated us, whenever we get together it is like we haven't missed a beat. She is my family and I love her so much!!
Happy Birthday Gabs! And remember, you will always be older than me!! :) Ninuvnubefrie!!
*Enjoy the pictures, try not to laugh until you pee. (She's always had that problem.) hehe.


Some of our photo booth photos...


I can't believe how young we were! We thought we were so mature!!


Cosmetology class


Don't ya LOVE the hair and clothes?!


Hanging out at one of the many ball games that we've attended together.


Getting ready for graduation.


Class of 1993! Woo Hoo!


Ready for a night out, July 4th, I think.


Gabs came to my family reunion.


We figured out how to straighten our hair. hehe.


Gabs at my wedding.


At Gabby's bachelorette party.



After Gabby's bachelorette party. :)


Gabby's wedding.

Fun days with Gabs first born, Corey.

Visiting Gabs at the hospital after she had Riley (I think).

Gabs hosted my baby shower when I was pregnant with Bailey.

Gabs and Don visiting me when I was in labor with Bay.

Gabs and Me. (Am I hot or what??!) :)

4 comments:

Gabby said...

AWWWWWWWWW!!! You made me cry! Thank you so so much!! I love you too and miss you sooo much!! You are the best friend I have ever had and I thank you for all of the great years good and bad. I wish we could be closer to each other but I am so very glad for the internet too! I just told Liz that on an email. I love the blogging b/c we can keep up with each other and I can hear you talk when you write things. hehe! I hope you get to come up soon! Our June is so crazy busy, maybe in July? Thanks again Be!! NINUVNUBEEFREI

joeyg said...

Is that Debbie Gibson and Tiffany?
Happy Bday Gabby.

angier said...

My brother is a punk.
P.S. Don't make me pull out the skater boy pics!!

Gabby said...

LOL!!!!!!! Thx Joey!!! Love you too!!! hehe!! we definitely went through some changes over the years huh Ange!! :)