Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Morning Breath


O.k. so this is kind of embarrassing but really hilarious so I have to write about it...

Lately Presley has learned to smell by sniffing really deep, you know like sniff, sniff (I'm just realizing this sounds better when I tell it out loud, oh well).

Anyway, so this morning I go to get her out of her bed. I leaned over and said good morning to her and then I yawned really big. She looks up at me with her sleepy eyes and then she sniffs several times. She said "Mommy, I smell poo poo." I almost fell on the floor.

Normally, I would never go and yawn right in any one's face (especially first thing in the morning), but I guess I don't think about it with my kids. So I guess if I'm going to be doing that I will need to start brushing my teeth first. :)

5 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

Don't you just love how honest kids are! Nothing like an honest statement to put you right back in your place. And how quickly you learn to hush your child when they are being " a little too honest" with complete strangers in the check-out line at a store! By the way did Bryan get his post writing privileges removed after the last post he wrote....hehehe! Matt was LOL. He said that sounded just like Bryan.

Gabby said...

LOL!!! Hilarious!!! Sounds like her momma!! LOL!! Love ya!

Elizabeth said...

That's HILARIOUS! And this pictures is SUPER cute, by the way!!

Joanna said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Zachary Allen Wiggs said...

Ha ha ha ha. This is so funny. Kids say such funny things. But they are as honest as it gets.
FUNNY!