Friday, April 11, 2008

My favorite Idol

O.K., I'll admit it. I looooove American Idol. LOVE IT! I usually tape it and watch it when my kids are in bed. That way it doesn't take time away from them and also it gives me the choice of fast forwarding through the sucky performances and anything Paula says. I'm sorry but she gets on my nerves. I used to actually like her, being a child of the 80's and all. But come on! These kids are up there singing their butts off and all she can come up with is "you look great tonight." I actually love Simon. I just love honesty and hey, it's not like they weren't aware of what they were in for when they auditioned for the show. Anyway, don't get me started.

So, the reason for this little idol rant is because my favorite "Idol" got voted off last night. And like every season, when this happens I swear I won't watch it anymore. Hey, my kids have tantrums everyday! I can have one every once in a while! Yes, I know that I will not be able to keep myself from turning it back on next week, but for some reason it makes me feel better to rant and rave and swear off the whole show.

Anyway, I thought I would include the video to one of my favorite performances by my favorite contestant this year. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CReExerbv-I

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVED Michael Johns, and could NOT believe he got kicked off! I also like David Cook and Brooke White, though... so I'm still hanging around. By the way- have I mentioned how much I love your blog???

Elizabeth said...

Oh yeah... Paula drives me crazy!! When she talks, I'm sitting there watching the tv saying "just spit it out." Randy is my favorite, though. He seems to be the most honest without being too rude.