Thursday, April 3, 2008

A day with the twins


Twice a week, my mom comes over to watch my kids so I can run errands and have a chance to regroup. Since my sister has had her twin boys, I have used this time to go over and hang out with them. It's so quiet over there with our big kids in school and my babies with my mom. I actually get to bond with Cameron and Carson. I also get to spend time with my sis which is one of my favorite things to do. And as amazing as Bre is doing adjusting to life with twins, I'm sure having an extra set of hands to help with feedings or whatever is nice for her too.

Cameron and Carson are so sweet. They are such good babies and so adorable! They already have their own look and own personality. I could just sit and look at them all day.

It's also nice to be able to love and cuddle them and then to hand them back to Bre and drive away. :)

1 comment:

bre said...

thanks for saying those nice things about me!!! i always knew you wanted to be me!! :)