Friday, April 25, 2008

My day with 3 really cute guys





I spent the day with Brandon and the twins. Bre had an appointment and luckily Bry was able to stay with my munchkins so I could help out. I have to admit I was a little nervous on the way there. It's been a while since I cared for a newborn and never two at once as well as a 4 year old. I brought a movie for my man, Brando and fed the twins soon after I got there. I changed them when the were done. Cameron had a huge green poopie diaper. Brandon casually walked over to inspect my work and informed me that he had a green poop yesterday. I thanked him for the info and tried to keep the twins awake for a little while. They are smiling so much now! They are so sweet and calm and eeeeee! I could just squish them!!

Anyway, I put them down for their naps and went to get Brando a snack. He pulled a big wooden spoon out of the drawer and said "Look, this is what my Mom spanks me with." Then he proceeded to whack me on the bum with it. :) The kid is hilarious! You never know what he is going to do or say. We spent some time playing games and watching the movie and then it was time to make the twins' bottles again.

Bre showed up right as I was starting to feed them. Brandon tried to come home with me. He got in my truck and said "Aaaaah, now I can get away from those people". He was pointing at his mom and brother. :) The boy is a mess!

Bre finally pried him out of my truck and I took off to go pick Bailey up from school. It was really fun to have them all to my self for a while. I would not trade jobs with Bre though. All I had to do was sit there and listen to them coo, feed em and play for a while. Bre has to do that and take care of two other kids and a hubby. Not to mention taking care of her house and also going to work. She makes it look really easy too. I, on the other hand, get tired just thinking about her life. :)

No comments: