Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Magic Kingdom

On our first full day in Orlando we decided to visit Magic Kingdom. The last time I was there I only had one child and let me tell you, it was a whole different experience! Just getting 3 kids dressed, fed and covered in sunscreen was enough to wear me out! Then the gear we had to carry was insane! Anyway, eventually we made it there and the kids were amazed by everything that they saw and heard. Sometimes I wonder if it is too much for their little brains to take in all at once. After getting our tickets (free by the way, thanks to a friend of Bry's!!), taking the monorail, renting a stroller and taking the first of many potty breaks we were on our way!
We didn't get to ride as many rides as we would have liked due to the long lines, the bathroom breaks, lunch breaks, etc. but we did have a lot of fun. Presley and Luke rode the big rides right along with us. I was so surprised by how brave they were. Bailey was excited because this is the first year she has been old enough to really enjoy the roller coasters. There really wasn't enough time in the day to do everything we wanted!
Me and my boy on the Buzz Lightyear ride. I think all of us loved this one.
After waiting in a very long line we finally got our turn on Dumbo! Presley loved it!!
I must admit I have a little photo envy over this pic. While we were waiting to ride Dumbo, Bre had a passerby snap this shot of her fam. I love this one!
Presley was so excited to meet Ariel that she was speechless, which is very unusual for her!
During one part of the parade they let the kids run out to dance with the characters. Luke ran straight for Mr. Incredible and gave him a big hug! He loves him! So sweet!
Bailey and Austin took every opportunity to sit in one of the little ones strollers and take a rest. This pic cracks me up. I love how close these two are. They were so hot and tired.
Presley and her PeyPey standing in line for Splash Mountain. She would cover his mouth every time he would try to talk. I wish I could get away with that!
Bay and Luke waiting outside the Crystal Palace for our Character Dinner.
Ponytails and no makeup were the theme of the week for Bre and I. It was actually kind of nice, maybe not for the people who had to look at us, but for us getting ready was a lot easier. :)
Luke getting a hug from Eeyore
Bay and Tigger!
Pooh and Presley. She was so excited to meet these guys!
Piglet, Austin and Bay
Way too much fun and sun for these two! We were so exhausted!
While waiting for a bus to take us out of the park, Peyton sat Austin's misting fan in his lap. When he stood up this is what we saw! Ha! He cracks us up even when he's not trying to!!

1 comment:

Holly Aytes said...

We are so excited to see Magic Kingdom again....the last time we were there we only had 1 child also. I figure it will be so different this time. Luckily we are taking both sets of grandparents. I can't wait to ride the roller coasters with Taylor she was loves them at Dollywood and is big enough to ride them all. Madison and Caleb are excited about meeting different characters. The Buzz Lightyear ride and Dumbo are definitely ones we want to ride. Did y'all take advantage of fast pass?