Thursday, July 2, 2009

Introducing Lily Marie!

My beautiful niece made her way into the world today. Mommy and baby are both doing well and looking gorgeous! My Bubs is such a proud papa! I am so grateful for all of the precious, healthy babies our family has been blessed with!
Jo and her little angel!
My Bubs, a father of three! Wow!
Miss Lily was born at 12:39 pm. She weighed in at 6lb 14 oz and was 19.5 inches long. She has a head full of beautiful black hair and I think she looks like her big sister, Ella.
And now for a little showing off...
Me and my girl and Lily
Austin and Lily (she grabbed his finger and held on)
Our oldest girl and our youngest girl...for now!

2 comments:

Gabby said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! So precious!!!! She looks a lot like Bay in the first picture to me. So sweet!!!

Elizabeth said...

She's SO perfect!!