Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Fourth

On July 4th we had the fam over for swimming and hot dogs. That night we let Presley and Luke do sparklers and snap pops. They LOVED them! Then Bry and Bailey went to Bre's house to shoot fireworks. I stayed home and put the babies to bed. That was fine with me because I really don't like fireworks unless they are being done by a professional. It may have something to do with the time someone shot a bottle rocket into my hair! Or maybe it's because my Dad and D used to shoot fireworks at each other when I was little and I had to hide in the car so I didn't get caught in the crossfire!
Anyway, here are a few pics from our day...
I told them to stand there so I could get a pic of them in their "fourth" wear. They started being so sweet and hugging each other. It was so precious!
My sweet babies. Luke and Pres
Presley, Luke and Bay
Bay and Luke
Bay has been begging for a hair wrap since Disney. I finally went online and learned how to do it. Of course, then Presley had to have one. :)
There's too many kids in this tub!!
Bry and Bay
You should have seen the splash this produced!
There's almost not enough pool for this family!
Grumps and Presley
Bre's friend Julia was in town so she stopped by for a visit.
Carson and Cameron slept the whole time we were swimming! They woke up hungry!

1 comment:

Holly Aytes said...

We did snap dragons and sparklers also with the kids....they loved it :) We even did a few small fountains in the driveway and the kids loved it. Glad y'all had a good 4th. I am not a huge fan of fireworks either....always afraid someone is going to wind up in the ER.