Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Double digits!!

I can't believe it has been 10 years since my beautiful Bailey came into my life! For so long I thought I would never be able to have a baby. So many prayers were answered when I found out I was pregnant with her. She is more than I ever could have hoped for, better than any prayer I could have come up with on my own. I am amazed at her beautiful spirit, her kindness, her sense of humor, her creativity. She is my little soul-mate, my mini me. The past 10 years with her have been the best years of my life.
Happy Birthday my angel! I am so proud of you!
Here are a few pics of Bailey's first 10 years... Our first family photo...I thought my heart would crack from all of the love that poured into it when I saw your little face!
Bay's first friend, her Aussie. She loved him from the start and they have been best buds since.
One year old and a few of your first steps!
Your two years old! You are so mischievous and full of fun!Three years old! You love to play outside while Mommy does her gardening!
Four years old and already a little fashionista!
Five years old and learning how to work the pout!
Six years old and ready to take off!
Seven years old and SO sassy!
Eight years old! My little beauty!
Nine years old and too big for your britches!! :)
Here you are at 10 years old! I think you will be taller than me!

3 comments:

Gabby said...

AWWWW!!! I love those!!! Happy Birthday Bay!!! We love you!!!

Holly Aytes said...

What a neat post! I may have to steal that sometime.

Elizabeth said...

This is a GREAT post! Happy birthday, Bailey!!!