Saturday, July 4, 2009

If you don't want it on my blog, don't do it!

Since starting this blog I am always being asked "Is this going to end up on your blog?" And the answer is "Probably, yes." So, my advice is if you don't want me to blog about it, then don't do it. This is the story of my life. I like to blog about the things that happen during my day. I really like things that are funny. I really love my kids, hubby and family. Those are the things you can expect to find on here. Why are they so surprised?
Anyway, I say all that because I am about to post a video of my husband that will probably get me in trouble. :) He loves to make us laugh. He does all types of silly things. The other night he put on a Presley's pretty yellow hat. He was sitting next to Bay on the couch watching TV and I guess he was waiting for us to notice it. Well, by the time we did he had fallen asleep. When I looked up and saw him, I ran for the camera. I love Bay's expression when she looks over at him. I also love his expression when he notices he's on video!
Enjoy! And babe, I love you. Even if you do where girly hats.

2 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

He was really working that yellow hat :) Now the questions is...are you going to have to watch your back? Revenge can be so sweet!

Zachary Allen Wiggs said...

LOVE IT. lOVE THE SHIRT AS WELL!