Saturday, August 22, 2009

Meet the Teachers


It's so hard for me to believe but both of my babies are starting preschool next week. They will go two days a week from 9:30-3:00. Originally, I only planned for Luke to go, but when we went to tour the school Presley fell in love with it and begged us to go!
This past Thursday we had the chance to go in and meet their teachers. I walked Bay to school and when I got back both kids were ready to go, backpacks and all! We didn't have to leave for another 40 minutes but they couldn't wait! We got there and they spent about an hour in their class, meeting the teacher, checking out all of the stations, finding their spots at the table and their cubbies and each of their teachers read them a story. Bryan and I kept switching rooms so we could each see them both in their classes. Luke talked his teacher's ear off, of course. Presley was a busy bee going from one thing to the next. They had so much fun! Presley actually got mad at me when it was time to go! I just hope they still feel this way when they have to stay all day! Now...what to do with two whole days a week on my own??!!

Luke & his Transformer backpack.


Presley and her Tinkerbell backpack.

Off the go! They didn't even wait for me!!

Luke and his teachers.
Presley and her teacher.
Luke playing in his class.
Presley showing off her shoes. That's my girl!
Luke showing me his name tag.

Sass playing on the computer. She loved it!!



Presley and Luke stopped in to visit Ella in her class. It is right in between their class. :)


They did so well that afterwards we took them to Oh Susanna's. We let them pick out whatever donut they wanted. Presley got "pink" of course! And Luke got white icing with sprinkles. Yummy!

1 comment:

Holly Aytes said...

Madison starts preschool next week! She has been dying to go back though. When the other 2 went last week she didn't understand why she couldn't go to :) She is going T, Th, and F. I will be working at the preschool on T/Th though so won't have those days to myself like I did last yr :( I am looking forward to working there though! And I will get Friday to myself so guess I can't complain :)