Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ella Bella's Special Day!

I am a little late posting this but better late than never, right?
My beautiful niece turned 4 on July 21st. The next Saturday me and the girls were invited to a "girls only" party in the morning. It was very laid back and fun. The girls were invited to wear their favorite princess dresses. We made bead jewelry, had lunch and cake and just spent time enjoying each other's company.
Later that afternoon we met back at Jo and Bub's house for dinner and a family party for her. It's always fun to have all of the cousins together. It's a little loud and crazy but I LOVE it. We ate pizza, visited, played outside and had cupcakes. A special day for a VERY special little lady! Me and my girls all dressed up for the party!This was so cute! I told them to stand there for a pic and Presley leaned over and kissed Ella. I had to get one pic of Bailey and Ella where Bay's bangs weren't in her face. The girls making their jewelry. Stinkerbell!Ella and Caroline. I think I'll stay off the road when they're driving! :)The girls playing on the swing set. Ella pushing Presley on the swing. Bay and Aus swinging with Cameron and Carson. Bryan and his buddy Seth. Brando and LukeMom, Bay and BreBry, Bay and Peyton. He's such a weirdo!Peyton was playing hide and seek with the kids. They had a hard time finding him. :) Bry, Dad and Bubs. Wonder who they're gossiping about??Luke finally got to meet Lily. He was so sweet with her and so excited!

1 comment:

Gabby said...

so cute!! I love the all girl party!! Where are Bryans glasses? He looks so different without them. Peyton is so crazy!!!!