Monday, August 31, 2009

Beauty and the Brat

I don't think it's hard to figure out who I'm talking about when I say beauty and the brat!
I had a very busy Saturday! First, Bay and I had the honor of joining Liz and Sydney at Sweet and Sassy to celebrate Sydney's 7th birthday. The girls were treated to up-dos, manicures, makeup, some bling, tons of glitter and a walk down the runway. I got the chance to sit and talk to Liz for a few minutes which is something I never get enough time to do! Bay and I totally enjoyed our very girly morning with these two awesome ladies!

Saturday afternoon the fam all piled into my house for yet another birthday party. This one was in honor of one of my favorite people. My baby sister, Bre. She also happens to be my favorite person to aggravate and pick on. :) I got lots of pics that I'm sure she will be so happy about me posting! :) We had a fun, loud, crazy, messy, yummy food and kid-filled night! Happy Birthday Nerd!!


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Your blog title CRACKED me up!! So funny! Great pictures. We had a GREAT time last weekend... looking forward to this one coming up! One of my favorite things about the fall is getting to hang out with ya'll more!