Saturday, May 30, 2009

Memorial Day Picnic

Call me crazy but tonight we are heading to Disney World with Bre, Peyton and their 2 oldest boys. I'm sure there will be lots of great pics and funny stories to post when I get back, so stayed tuned for that. :)
This week I have been so busy trying to get everything we need bought and packed that I never got a chance to post pics from our Memorial Day picnic with Dad. We all met at a little park in my neighborhood. Everyone brought their own lunch, the kids dug in the sand, tried to fly kites and just had fun playing and exploring together. It was a very fun, very chill day.
The Goforth's (minus Ella who was with her Honey).
Papaw and Bailey
Bry and Presley
Life with twins...you just do the best you can. :)
Papaw and Seth
Bubs, if you were still hungry we would have shared some of our food with you!
Bre attempting to show the kids how to fly the kite.
Brando and Luke making sand angels.

The story behind this picture is just as funny as the picture itself. I noticed Bry and Bubs standing by the creek, scratching their heads. As I walked up, I saw that they had thrown the football down into the creek water. I heard Bubba say "Get Peyton, he'll do it!". (That is a familiar phrase in this family.) Apparently, those two didn't want to get their pretty clothes dirty. :) Well Peyton, being Peyton, couldn't just go down and get the ball. He had to put on a show first. He took off his shoes and started to do a little dance. In the end, it was Austin who got the ball back for all of those "big, strong men"!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh, how fun! You guys seriously have the most awesome family- EVER.