Monday, May 18, 2009

What in the world do Mom's do all day??

Ever wonder what a stay at home Mom does all day?? Here's a little recap of my life this past week...
We had 3 doctors visits (Bry, Luke and Me).
A busted eardrum (Luke).
Organizing and pricing my stuff and Bre's for yard sale.
Setting up and breaking down yard sale.
Putting up signs with Bre for yard sale (that's a whole 'nother blog!)
Working my butt off for 2 day's at the garage sale with Bre (and Mom).
Pet Day at Bailey's school. (Bry actually helped me out with that one, thanks honey!)
Field Day (Bay)
15th anniversary date with my hubby (And they said we wouldn't last!!)
Toured a couple of preschools for Luke and possibly Presley.
Preparing and tagging clothes for uniform sale at Bailey's school.
Cut the yard in between all of the monsoons we had this past week!
Search for, buy and wrap a gift for Bay's friends bday party.
Drop and pick Bailey up from her friends party.
And then of course, the normal day to day stuff like dropping off and picking up kids from play dates and school, trips to the bank, pharmacy, etc., cooking meals, making lunches and snacks, grocery shopping, picking up toys, cleaning, washing, folding and putting up laundry, checking homework, bathing kids, dressing kids, drying and "fixing" kids hair, brushing their teeth, giving them their medicine and breathing treatments, playing with kids, picking up toys, wiping bottoms, wiping noses, breaking up fights, kissing boo-boos, putting kids to bed, reading bedtime stories, did I say picking up toys??
What will I do when they are all grown up? Probably sleep. A lot!

1 comment:

Gabby said...

This is BY FAR my favorite blog you have ever written!!!! AMEN SISTER!!!!!!! I am right there with ya!!!!!!!!! WE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!