Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bay's Busy Week

Bailey had a very busy week. First, she had Field day. Originally, it was supposed to be held outside but with all the rain and two cancellations they finally decided to hold it in the gym. She was a little disappointed but ended up having fun anyway. Then she had her end of the year party. I think that is her favorite day of the year. They always have the coolest stuff for the kids to play on. This year, they had a huge slide, a rock climbing wall, a cool trampoline thing, water balloons and games. They also had an ice cream truck come out so the kids could pick out their own treats. After that they went inside and had a class party with games and treats. I think her favorite part of the whole day was the rock climbing wall. She didn't think she would be able to do it but she pushed herself and ended up climbing it 3 times. She tried to do the hardest side and got halfway up. The lady told me that one was almost impossible to do without shoes though. I was so proud of her. I have to say, even though she is wearing a harness it was a little nerve wracking seeing my baby up this high!I felt much better once she was back on the ground!

This looked like so much fun! I wanted to try! She got to do flips and stuff too!
Some of the girls enjoying their Popsicles.
Bay and Mrs. Miller. She LOVES Mrs. Miller!

Bay and Ms. Yelverton. She has been very blessed to have such wonderful teachers!
The last class photo for the year!
Bay received some rewards on stage but the pics came out blurry. She was promoted to the 4th grade with an A average. She also received awards for bible memory, reaching her AR goal, having a poem published and she received one from her teacher for her great smile and the gift of laughter.

Ms. Yelverton and the girls. They do this every year. It's one of my favorite mementos from each year!!

2 comments:

mom said...

bay is so amazingly beautiful...i love the pics of her and now we have her another year older..uhoh..tell her i am still waiting for her to come see me

Gabby said...

Man they have an awesome last day!!! I am jealous!!! I guess they should with all of the money you spend though huh!!! :) Great job Bay!!! Way to go!!! She is so beautiful Ange!! Just like her momma!! :)