Friday, October 24, 2008

My 3 little pumpkins

Every year since Bailey has been born we try to decorate a pumpkin for her. Normally, Bry ends up doing most of it because of the whole knife safety issue. So last year we used markers and drew faces on our pumpkins.
Well, this year I found some really cute alternatives to pumpkin carving and because you aren't cutting into them they last a lot longer and stink a lot less. The major plus though was that the kids really got to participate in making their own jack-o-lantern. They were so excited!! And they turned out really cute. Bay wanted me to show them off on my blog so here they are, my 3 little pumpkins and their jack-o-lanterns. :) Enjoy!

2 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

Those are adorable (and so are the kids). Where did the idea come from? It looks like the younger 2's are construction paper and what is Bay's? I am always looking for alternatives too...something about a 5 yr old and 3 yr old with a knife just doesn't sound like a good idea :)

Gabby said...

So so cute!! you are so creative!! I love them!!!!