Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bend it like Brando!

Yesterday I had the privilege of watching my nephew, Brandon aka Brando, play soccer. This is his first year to play and he is so excited about it. I have been hearing about what a good job he is doing so I was very happy that I was able to go watch. Before the game I asked him if he would score a goal for me and he said "Mmm... Yeah. I think I'll score four. " :) Well, sure enough, he kept his word! The kid is hilarious and apparently he is also talented. I had so much fun watching him run around the field and give us thumbs up whenever he did something he thought was awesome. :) I am so proud of this little guy!! Way to go Brando!!
I got all four goals on video if you would like to see a future soccer star in the making...
(Oh, and keep scrolling for a little bit of cuteness involving Cameron and Carson.)

Goal #1



Goal #2


Goal #3

Goal #4

I had to show off some extremely adorable pics I got of the fat boys in their Halloween costumes. They are just too adorable for words!! I always say "I could just eat them up!" but in these costumes it really was hard not to do just that!


2 comments:

bre said...

thanks for showing brando off!! he says, "thanks for saying good things about my scores, im gonna get a surprise for you so you wont forget...and i really love you" you are a great aunt!!

Gabby said...

Way to go Brando!!!!! That is awesome!!! But those babies OMG!!! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! I love it!!! Tootsie Rolls!!! HAHAHA!!!!!