Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'm still here...

Yes, I'm still here. Well, not the here that I used to be but a new here. Confused? Me too.

While we were in Florida we got an offer on our house. Part of the offer was that we would have to be out in 2 weeks. Of course we took the offer b/c let's face it, it's not easy to sell your house these days. To keep it short, after much drama including a buyer who lost his job and failed to mention it to his mortgage lenders or his WIFE!! we finally signed the papers. We didn't know for sure that we were moving until the day of the move. It was insane and very stressful to say the least. I won't even go into the problems we had with the movers and how many days it took us to get all of our stuff from one house to the other! It did all work out though and we are now living comfortably, if not completely unpacked, in our new home.

We LOVE it!! The neighborhood is awesome. The kids can actually go out and play without rolling down a mountain or being eaten by bird sized mosquitoes. We have a pool! We are close to my brother and there is only one street between my neighborhood and my sister's neighborhood. O.k. so it's a LONG street but still.

Presley finally has her own room and she is so proud of it. We never realized how much she wanted her own space. She goes in her room and shuts the door. She locks it too but I make her open it. She actually told me to get out the other day. She is so sassy!

Bay has a big room upstairs. It is awesome. I'm actually jealous of it. :) Bry has a big man cave up there next to Bay's room. One half is his office and the other has a couch and TV with his video games and stuff. We just love it!

Anyway, life has been busy lately with the move, Bay starting back to school (she's a 3rd grader!!), getting used to the new puppy and all of the everyday stuff that we normally have going on. I feel like things are starting to fall into place though. Here are a few pics from the last few weeks. Enjoy!!





7 comments:

Gabby said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! The house is absolutely beautiful Ange!! I love it! and the pool!!! I am jealous!!! :) Congrats!!!! Cant wait to be able to come see! :) I didnt know Bre ived in collierville!

Elizabeth said...

Ok, so I forgot to tell you this yesterday... but I LOVE the card you sent. LOVE IT! Bailey cracks me up in that picture. By the way... you need to tell Miss Priss to chill on the attitude. :) JK- you guys have a beautiful family!

Laura said...

Love the pics of the new house! So when are we all invited to a pool party? Just kidding! BTW, Shea LOVES your family picture. She looks at it and says, "Monny, look! Presswy and Luuuuke"

Laura said...

Love the pics of the new house! So when are we all invited to a pool party? Just kidding! BTW, Shea LOVES your family picture. She looks at it and says, "Monny, look! Presswy and Luuuuke"

Gabby said...

Oh yeah! Love Bailey in the pic!!!!

tracyshelljones said...

Congrats!! How exciting! It's beautiful! I'm so jealous of the pool!

Elizabeth said...

you've been tagged. check out my blog.