Wednesday, July 2, 2008

WipeOut

People tripping is funny. People falling, also funny. Bumping into something, getting smacked in the head, things like that crack me up everytime. So much so, that I often have a hard time making sure that the person is o.k. because I can't stop laughing long enough to check on them. I don't know why it's so funny to me. I think it is something that I inherited. My mom will also laugh at you if you are unfortunate enough to hurt yourself in front of her.

Anyway, I say all of this because there is a new show on called Wipeout. The contestants basically go through this obstacle course that is almost impossible. They fall in the mud, get punched in the head, fly through the air, trip and land in water... and after each round the people with the lowest times go on to the next round of humiliation. Eventually someone wins $50,000. In the meantime, I get to laugh my butt off at them and not worry about someone getting mad at me. Not so with my family. They don't like it so much when I laugh at their trips and falls. :)

If you like this kind of thing too, check out the promo by clicking on the link below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18zCarmYxnQ

2 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

I too laugh when anyone falls. A few years ago Matt's mom fell out of the attic and landed in the Xmas tree! She only fell from a few steps but I was laughing so hard that I couldn't ask her if she was ok :) Luckily she was fine and wasn't mad at me for laughing! I will be tuning into that show for sure!

Gabby said...

lol!!!! I didnt know that Holly!! That is hilarious! I have never seen that show yet but I want to.