Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A New Addition to our Family!

Yes, it's true. I now have 2 girls AND 2 boys! :)
After much begging, pleading and proving how responsible she can be we finally decided to get Bay a puppy for her birthday.
He is so adorable. I really didn't mean to fall in love with him myself but he makes it very hard not to. Max is a beagle (miniature). He is 9 weeks old and he is just a sweetheart. He is very mellow and he loves to cuddle. Bay is doing such a great job with him. She is taking him out and cleaning up his messes. She is so worried that he is going to get hurt, she reminds me of a little mama.
Luke and Presley are just beside themselves! They love animals so much! Especially Presley, she has no fear of any animal. That kind of scares me, like the time she wanted to hold the snake we found in our backyard! She loves to let him kiss on her. She giggles and says "that tickles!"
Anyway, enjoy the pics of our new baby, Max...





3 comments:

Gabby said...

That is precious!!!!!! Haley says Not Fair!!!!!!! She wants one so bad!!!!! I told her she has kittens and a cat for free so get over it!!! :) But seriously, he is the cutest thing!!!!! How big will he get?

Elizabeth said...

Awww!! look at his beautiful, big puppy eyes! I'm so happy for you guys. Good luck on the house breaking- I know how it goes. ;)

Fred and Renee said...

He is so cute!