Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to Meeee!!!

For my birthday, Bre and Peyton treated Bry and I to dinner. We went to Chili's and had such a good time. I don't know if the four of us have ever been out together without any kids. If we have it has been at least 4 or 5 years. Afterwards we went to a haunted house. The three of them weren't scared at all, but they did enjoy laughing at me. I'll admit it. I'm a scaredy cat. And because I was dumb enough to show fear, the freaks at the haunted house picked on me...A LOT! One freak in particular followed me (very closely) throughout the entire thing blowing in my hair. Ugh!
When we left the haunted house we decided to stop in Party City to look at some costumes. The place was packed. Bry has an application on his phone called Ifart. We entertained ourselves by walking up behind people and pressing the "ifart" buttons. :) Mature right?
Bry and I needed to pick up a few groceries so we all went to Walmart. We had some fun trying on masks while we were there. It was a really great night. Bre and Peyton are two of my favorite people in the world. We could have fun with them anywhere! Thanks guys for making us feel special and giving us an awesome birthday dinner!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

awwwww!! Happy Birthday! I has NO idea! You look So pretty!