Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Arlington Craft Show

I have been neglecting my blogs lately. My sister encouraged me to enter some of my stuff into a craft show, so I have been super busy trying to get ready for that. I am really nervous and excited at the same time. I never realized how much goes into putting a booth together! Not only do you have to work on your craft but you have to come up with a design for how the booth will look, make signs, collect tablecloths, props, price everything, make a display for your items, make business cards, order forms... it's really exhausting. And my house is suffering for it! I don't think it has ever been this dirty! I live in fear of surprise guests who will see the mess we have been living in. :)
Anyway, the show will be in the Arlington town square on Friday and Saturday from 9-4. Come by and see me if you decide to get out and do a little shopping! Oh, and say a prayer for me if you think about it. It would be great if I could contribute a little to the family finances!

1 comment:

Zachary Allen Wiggs said...

How did this go? I need updates! Hope you guys are doing well. Hope to see you all soon after the wild and busy holidays! Tell Bry I said hello!
This is zach wiggs by the way