Monday, November 30, 2009

A Baker? A jewelry designer?

Bailey never ceases to amaze me. She is so talented and creative. I took some pictures of her latest creations and wanted to share them.
We have been watching a lot of "cake" shows lately. We really love Cake Boss. Anyway, Bailey was saying how she would really love to be able to do that. I told her that I thought she would be great at it. We decided to let her start out by making a birthday cake for me, Bry and Mom. She was so excited! She sat down and made a drawing of how she wanted the cake to look. I was there beside her to help if she needed it, but she really didn't need me much. She did an awesome job!! I was so proud of the cake and of her!!
I spent most of this past weekend at the Arlington Craft Market. Bailey was really missing me so I promised her that on Sunday we would spend lots of time together. She decided that she wanted us to make jewelry together. So, we went to Michael's and she picked out some beads and things. She designed her necklace in her head and this is what she came up with...
I was so impressed! I thought it turned out beautifully! The girl can do anything she puts her mind to!! :)

3 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

The cake turned out so cute! Way to go Bailey!!! The necklace picture isn't showing up though :( I will check later to see if it is showing up.

Gabby said...

Oh my goodness!! Love them both!! :) Great job Bay!!! She is so beautiful Angie!!

Elizabeth said...

She is SO ridiculously talented...

She's a writer, a photographer, a baker and a jewelry designer?!?!

I hated that I couldn't make it to Arlington. How did it go??