Sunday, April 26, 2009

Yes, there are more of us!

Life is so crazy busy that my extended family rarely gets a chance to get together. So I was really excited to get an invite to celebrate my cousin Brian's engagement. We were also celebrating the fact that he is now a lawyer. I'm still trying to decide if that is cause for celebration or not. :)
It ended up just being me and my girls going. Bry had spent most of Saturday night in the emergency room. (By the way, thank you Bubba for taking care of my hubby!) He has kidney stones again and they are really giving him problems this time. He also wanted to spend some time with just Luke. With him traveling so much they really needed some guy bonding time.
Anyway, it was really great seeing everyone. Thought I would show off some of my family that I don't usually get to show off. Maybe one day we'll be able to manage having the WHOLE family there! We may need to rent out a hotel our something if that ever happens! There are lots of us!!

Some of the girls.


A few of the guys.


Ella and Mamaw


It doesn't get any cuter than my sweet Seth.

Bay and her Bubbo.

Bay talked Grammy into playing on the swing set with her. Grumps and Presley

No comments: