Friday, April 24, 2009

School Days

Bailey has had a lot of fun things going on at school lately. The year is starting to wrap up and it seems like there is something new and fun going on everyday. A little while ago she did a book report on Florence Nightingale. She was supposed to dress up like her subject. Bre helped her out with the outfit and some props. She looked so adorable!

Her next report was about rabbits. She had to make a diorama of a rabbit habitat. I think she did awesome!!
She finally received the poetry book that her poem was published in. She was so excited about that! Her poem, by the way, was about her Crazy Family!!
Today I went with her on a field trip. I drove her and 4 of her classmates to the Macon campus to watch the students perform the play Brigadoon. If you've never been to a play at ECS you should really try to go. They do an amazing job!
This school year has flown by! I can't believe my baby will be out of the 3rd grade in a month! Time just goes to fast when you are a Mommy. I am so grateful that I am able to go to her field trips and spend so much time with her. I feel so blessed to be able to do these things with her! I hope that I am able to be there for Luke and Presley like I have been for her so far. Of course, they will be in school at the same time so I will probably be wearing a path in the hallways running from one class party to the other!

No comments: