Saturday, January 31, 2009

Boys night

We survived Luke's first sleepover! Luke's buddy (and cousin) Brandon came over Friday night. It was his first sleepover also! I wasn't sure how it would be but we were very excited and just decided to play it by ear. The boys went right to Luke's room and started playing. They were so cute. I can't believe how big Luke is getting.
After playing with what seemed like every toy in Luke's room, playing hide and go seek in the dark (me, Bry and the girls played too) and watching a little t.v. Bry decided to put them to bed. Amazingly, they did great. We didn't hear from them until the next morning.
After having breakfast and lots more playing, we took them to Stix for lunch. My kids love that place and Brando does too. Next, we decided to let them each "Build-A-Bear". And since we were right next door we just had to stop in for a cookie. :)
Luke had so much fun! He loves his Brando. When it was time to take Brandon home he said "Um Angie, I'm still spending the night with you right?" I said "You already did bud. Don't ya wanna go home?" He said "I'll tell you when I wanna go home!" It was funny but it kind of made me feel good because Brandon is a homebody. The kid loves his home. :)
Anyway, it was really fun for them and actually pretty fun for us too.
Here are a few more pics...
The kiddos outside of Stix.
Luke with his tiger (Tiger Tiger), Brandon and his bear (Beary Bear), Presley and her cat (Ms. Kitty) and Bay with her bear (Blue). The names crack me up!

The boys enjoying their yummy cookies!

No comments: