Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pretty Pilgrim

Bailey's class hosted a Thanksgiving Feast for some the ECS "honorary grandmothers". The students dressed up as Pilgrims and Indians. Bailey was a Pilgrim. I thought she looked adorable. She thought she looked like a dork. (Her word, not mine.)
The kids did a short program for the "grandma's" and then sat down for some yummy food. I was really impressed by how beautifully the tables were decorated. All the Mom's brought food-turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes, rolls...all the yummy traditional Thanksgiving food. And I won't even talk about the dessert table. It was painful for me to resist. :) I was one of the Mom's who volunteered to help serve the food. They made us dress in white shirts and black pants (waiter wear). Bay loved the fact that I was there to serve her. I didn't understand what the difference was between what I did there and what I do at home. I guess the outfit made it feel more official for her. :)

1 comment:

Gabby said...

so cute!!!! I love the comment about what is so different than what you do at home!!! So true!!!!! LOL!!