Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Little Princess

Presley is going through a princess stage, or as she puts it "pin-pess". I found all of Bailey's old dress up clothes in storage and brought them home. Presley was so excited! She must wear at least one princess dress per day. She chooses the perfect shoes to go with her dress and then admires herself in the mirror. Sometimes, she insists that Luke dance with her while I hum the tune to Once upon a dream" over and over. (I should have never started that!) When she really wants to drive him nuts, she chases him around and tries to make him kiss her. It's hilarious! We also found a ton of Bay's old barbies. Presley LOVED those. She just sits and brushes their hair and tries to change their clothes. That doesn't go so well. Mostly they all end up naked. :)
I love how she is becoming such a girly girl! She definitely has the prissy, diva attitude for it!

Sassy girl!

Her hair cracks me up in this one. This is probably one of the mornings when she rolled out of bed and went straight for her dress up clothes. Her naturally curly hair ensures that she wakes up with some wild hair!! I love it!

She loves to give her Daddy kisses and then look at me and say "Mommy, I gettin' your sugas"!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That's PRECIOUS!! I love the one of her "taking your sugas"

Gabby said...

AWWW!! so sweet!!!