Sunday, March 8, 2009

SnOw FUN!!

It's hard to believe as I sit here enjoying this 70 degree weather, that it was only a week ago that the ground was covered in snow!
The kids woke up and could not wait to get out there and play! Presley has never played in the snow before. The past few times that it has snowed she was either too little or too sick. So she was especially anxious to get outside. We bundled them up and sent them out. Bry and I stayed up on the porch like the old folks that we are! :) I don't remember snow being so cold when I was little!
It was so fun to watch them play. Bay had fun throwing snowballs at the babies. Luke got her a few times too. Presley figured out how to make snow angels all by herself. She just walked out there and plopped back in the snow. It was so cute.
They had a blast and we wanted to go inside WAY before they did. Eventually, thank goodness, they did get their fill of throwing snowballs at each other and rolling around in it. We brought them in and stripped all their wet clothes off and bundled them up on the couch together. I don't think they moved for 2 hours! I don't know if it was because they were tired from all the fun they had or if it was because it felt good to be so warm. Probably a little of both. :)
Enjoy the pics...
You can see the snowball right before it smacks Luke.
That's o.k. though cuz he got her back good!
My beautiful Bailey.
Presley showing her excitement. :)
Luke trying to make the perfect snowball to pay back his big sis.
My little snow angel.

Little snugglebugs!

Bailey said she could barely smile because her face was so frozen. :)

2 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

Looks like y'all had a blast! I am so jealous...we haven't gotten a good snowfall like that since we moved up here to these mountains that used to get snow and now don't :) I'm not bitter though :) Wish we could have gotten a good one like that but now I am ready for spring.

Gabby said...

Love it! They r so big girl!! I cannot believe how much snow you got! Of all of the yrs I lived there!! Never that much!! UGH!!