Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Not quite how I planned it...

Bailey's spring break was coming to an end and I really wanted to go do some more fun stuff. Like the Children's Museum or something like that. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. On Thursday, I had the finishing touches done on a root canal. Then on Friday, I had to go in for last minute oral surgery. Two of my teeth needed to be removed. They are going to put in dental implants once it heals but right now I am trying not to smile so much. :)
Anyway, we did have a little more fun with the kiddos before I had the surgery. We spent one afternoon just playing outside. Bay got out her golf clubs and they all had fun "trying" to hit the ball. :)

Bay showing off her Spongebob golf ball.

Bry giving Luke a little advice on his swing. :)

My Sassy girl giving golf a try.

Bay trying to act all civilized. hehe.

We also brought Max in a lot. The babies LOVE Max! He gets so hyper with them and chases them around the whole house. It's so cute. We are trying to make him more of a house dog a little at a time. As if I don't have enough mess-makers in my house!

The girls being silly with Max.

Bay and her puppy

Presley getting a smooch from Max.

She was a little surprised by Max's kiss. :)

Presley acting like a puppy dog. One of her favorite things to do!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

These are ALL so cute! You're such a fun mom! I'm sorry to hear about the root canal. Are you feeling ok?