Thursday, January 14, 2010

A whole Hand!!

At 6:30 this morning I was groggily eating my cereal when Luke comes running in the room. He screams "MOMMY!! I'M FIVE YEARS OLD TODAY!!!" It was so....Luke! And so cute!
Bailey was 5 years old when I found out I was pregnant with Luke. It is so hard to believe that it has been five whole years since my little man came screaming into my world. I knew I was in love with him the instant I saw him. He has taught me so much in his short life. My sweet Luke is so tender-hearted and such a gentleman. He adores his sisters! He is so incredibly smart that it scares me sometimes. He gives the best hugs in the whole world. He is extremely outgoing and funny. He's also very intense and passionate and is not afraid to let you know when he's angry. He is so generous, loving and CHARMING. He's definitely a ladies man! I am just so proud of him.
Happy Birthday sweet Luke! No matter how big you get, you will always be my little man!

2 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

Sounds like a little boy at our house :) Happy Birthday Luke!

Gabby said...

Happy Birthday Luke!! I tried to comment on your other site about the tutu!! I LOVE IT!!! It is so cool! and I love Baileys look in the second pic!!!