Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Old Friends and Young Champions

This past weekend we traveled to Nashville to watch Bay cheer in the state competition. Bre and her fam drove up to watch her and my "BE" Gabs and her fam came too. Bay and her squad did awesome!! They ended up winning first place! I am so proud of my girl! Cheerleading has really given her so much confidence!
Afterwards, we went to eat with the Overalls and then they came back to the hotel for some swimming. After a little pool time, we went to the lobby to spend some more time together before they had to head home. Gabs and I raided the vending machine and we made the kiddos a nice little snack buffet. We had so much fun talking with Gabs and Don. The kids got along great! They played hide and seek and went up and down on the elevator. I'm sure the other hotel guests LOVED us! :) As usual Luke was injured when he got into a fight with a metal chair. I swear he gets hurt on EVERY vacation!!
Anyway, we always have so much fun with them and like Gabs says we pick right back up where we left off. Old friends are definitely the best!!





2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm SO proud of her!!! I know she must be SO excited!! WHOO HOO!! GO BAILEY!

Gabby said...

AWWW! Poor Luke!! :( LOL! I need a copy of that picture of them all! :) and Yes!! Definitely some pictionary next time!! HAHA!!