Sunday, October 4, 2009

Coming up for air...

For the past 3 months I feel like I have been running around in circles. I'm not sure if life has been as busy as it seems or if I have purposely made myself busy so I don't have to think about "the hard stuff". The hard stuff being...how are we going to pay the mortgage while Bry is out of a job? Where will we go if we can't pay the mortgage? What are we going to do about medical insurance? Are we going to lose our cars? How will I feed my kids? And so many other things that we never had to worry about before. Even though we still don't have the answer to those questions, I feel like I am, temporarily at least, coming up for air. (Probably because I finally got the garage sale behind me!)
I will blog more later on what we've been up to, what's going on with the job hunt, our ginormous garage sale and other things that happen in our crazy house. But for tonight, I wanted to show off one of the things that I've been doing to try to help make a little money for my family. I am really excited about it, especially after the encouragement I've received from my family and friends. I have a new blog where I am going to try to show off and sell things that I make. Check it out here and spread the word if you like what you see!!

1 comment:

Gabby said...

h my goodness!!! LOVE them all!!! You are so creative and I am so happy you have found something that you can do to help make a little money!!! How exciting!!!